A Homelife is a Life We Know
PathWays' level of residential support matches the needs and desires of each individual we serve. Our 24/7 supportive home settings offer you a path towards what is important and essential in life. We will ensure all of your needs are met, whether you need permanent (Residential Habilitation) or temporary (Respite) support in one of our 11 licensed homes.
Residential Habilitation consists of 24/7 support from a PathWays staff member to assist you in one of our licensed homes and your community. Assistance can include, but isn't limited to:
- Daily living activities
- Promoting positive interactions and relationships
- Developing and continuing good health and wellness
- Managing and participating in your medical care
- Managing your emotional wellness
- Participating in developing your service plan
- Making decisions
- Achieving financial stability
- Utilizing transportation
- Developing interests
- Exercising your rights as a citizen
Respite gives you the option to stay in one of our licensed homes for a short period of time if you and your caretaker need a break from each other, or if you are in an emergency situation. We will do our best to help you to maintain your regular routine for the days you are with us and, if you'd like, we'll help you find other activities you may be interested in. Respite is limited to 30 days per fiscal year.